Terms and Conditions - Version 2016
This website is owned and operated by the Australian National Sikh Sports and Cultural Council (“ANSSACC”). The use of the services available on this website is governed by these terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before registering for or using the service. By accessing this website you agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
ANSSACC reserves the right to modify, alter or update these terms and conditions at any time without notice and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations and updates. While ANSSACC endeavours to take reasonable care in maintaining the information on this website, ANSSACC does not warrant the accuracy, reliability, adequacy or completeness of any of the website material. It is your responsibility to enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material or information you seek to rely upon. To the extent permitted by law, ANSSACC disclaims all liability for any loss or damage of any kind, however caused (including negligence) whether directly or indirectly arising from your use of or reliance on the website and the website content.
- a) You and/or your organisation must not use or attempt to use the registration portal on the website in any way that:
- i) tampers with the registration process by any means that interrupts or limits the functionality of the registration process or functionality of the website;
- ii) hinders, restricts or prevents other users from using the registration portal;
iii) results in you, your organisation or ANSSACC breaching or being involved in a breach of law or regulation;
- iv) results or could result in damage to property or injury to any person;
- v) impersonates any person, organisation or entity; and
- vi) constitutes a misuse of a person or organisation’s confidential information.
- b) You and/or your organisation are responsible for providing accurate information when registering yourself or your organisation. You and/or your organisation will indemnify ANSSACC for any action or damage arising from submitting inaccurate, false or insufficient information.
- c) ANSSACC reserves the right to terminate and/or take disciplinary action against any player, team, organisation or volunteer’s participation at any time before, during or after their participation in any event for any inaccurate, misleading or insufficient registration information being provided.
The personal information obtained by ANSSACC is used and kept for:
- the purpose of providing users with access to the registration portal;
- to determine eligibility in any event, task or business you or your organisation wish to participate in;
- identification purposes;
- communication purposes; and
- improvement of services provided.
- d) Personal Information obtained about you and/or your organisation by ANSSACC may be used for eligibility and identification purposes in other ANSSACC affiliated tournaments.
- e) Personal information obtained about volunteers by ANSSACC will be shared across ANSSACC affiliated bodies, including state bodies such as the Local Organising Committees for the Australian Sikh Games.
- f) ANSSACC takes reasonable steps to ensure the protection of personal information from misuse, interference and loss as well as from unauthorised access, disclosure or modification. Only authorised ANSSACC members, co-ordinators and volunteers have access to personal information for approved purposes.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The materials displayed on this website, including but not limited to all information, editorial materials, photographs, illustrations, artwork, graphic materials, design, audio and video clips, names, logos and trade marks whether registered or unregistered are the property of ANSSACC and are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws. Any such material may be displayed and printed solely for your personal, non-commercial use within your organisation, provided that any copyright notice on such a display or page is not removed. You agree not to modify, obscure or delete any such material on this website. No right, title or interest in any materials or software if applicable, on this website is transferred to you from your use of this website. You agree not to copy, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, create derivative works from, publish, broadcast, circulate, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any such material to any third party without the express prior written consent of ANSSACC.
- LINKS TO ANSSACC WEBSITE
If you wish to establish a link to this website you must first seek prior written approval from ANSSACC. If approval is granted by ANSSACC, you agree to abide by any terms and conditions imposed by ANSSACC as a condition of such agreement. If at any time the nature and/or content of your website changes in any significant way you must notify ANSSACC immediately and ANSSACC will reserve the right to terminate the agreement at their discretion.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The ANSSACC website may contain links to other websites, controlled or operated by third parties. Unless otherwise indicated, ANSSACC does not endorse, control, approve or take responsibility for the content of any such third party websites.