Official Games Hotel & Bronze Sponsor
The Rydges – Perth (4 star)
815 Hay Street, Perth
This hotel will be utilised as the official meeting point for the Games and will be the venue for the Managers/Captains Meeting (Thursday night) and ANSSACC Annual General Meeting (Saturday night).
- $155/night Super Queen or Twin Room
- $195/night Superior Queen or Twin Room inc breakfast for two people.
- Phone: (08) 9263 1800
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mention the block code X-170414SKH or Sikh Association of WA.
Other Hotel Options
Bailey’s Motel – East Perth (3 Star)
150 Bennett Street East Perth
- Twin Room (2 single beds) $130/night
- Double Room (1 Queen bed) $130/night
- Triple Share Room (1 Queen and 1 Single bed) $160/night
- Family Room (max 4ppl – 1 Queen and 2 Single beds) $245/night
- Mention “sikhgames” when making a reservation
- Phone: (08) 9220 9555
- Website: www.baileysmotel.com.au
Ambassador Hotel – Perth (3.5 Star)
196 Adelaide Terrace Perth
Crown Metropol – Burswood (5 Star)
Great Eastern Highway Burswood
- As the Dinner and Dance is being held at the Crown Perth, all competitors are entitled to 20% off best available rate on Sunday 20th April.
- Mention discount code “Event”
- Ph: (08) 9362 8888