Invitation to the 27th Australian Sikh Games – Perth 2014
The 27th Australian Sikh Games are being held in the wonderful city of Perth in Western Australia (WA), between 18th & 20th April 2014. As Chairperson of the organising games committee and on behalf of all the community of WA, I humbly invite you all from near & far, to pack your bags, make your travel arrangements (even if it is by horse & cart) and come and be part of this wonderful mela (carnival) that offers and delivers a three day spectacle of sport & culture, to be enjoyed by young and old alike.
Netball, Soccer, Hockey, Golf, Kabbadi & a host of other sports together with cultural events in the evenings will take place. None of this will happen unless we have YOU, the participants, the spectators, families and friends to make it an event to be remembered.
Perth is not as far as you all may think, so come along, make new friends, acquaint with older ones and relax in Perth, Heaven on Earth.
Looking forward to seeing you all very soon.
Surjit Singh Punia (Sonny) Chairperson
- Captains Meeting, 7pm Thursday 17th April 2014, The Rydges – 815 Hay Street, Perth
- ANSSACC Annual General Meeting, 7pm Saturday 19th April 2014, The Rydges – 815 Hay Street, Perth
- Opening Ceremony, 8:30am Friday 18th April, Curtin University, Time: TBA
- Closing Ceremony, Sunday 20th April, Curtin University. Time: TBA
- Cultural Night, Friday 18th April 2014, please note: this event has been cancelled due to unforseen circumstances
- Swann River Cruise, Saturday 19th April 2014, Pier 2 Barrack Street Jetty, Perth Boarding time: 7:30pm, Tickets: $ 35
- Dinner & Dance Sunday 20th April 2014, Crown Casino, Time: 6:00pm Tickets: Adults $ 130, Child (under 12): $ 65
- Opening Ceremony Programme (PDF version)
- All Sporting Fixtures (PDF version)
- Transport Schedule (PDF version)
- Map of Grounds (JPEG version)