Please Note: Last date for registration is Sunday, 27th March 2022. Please follow the link below to submit a brief overview of your topic along with your contact details:
Special arrangements to join the Sikh Forum virtually will be made for those who cannot physically attend due to COVID restrictions.
- 1. Main focus should be to reach the Australian people.
- 2. Topics must contain issues faced by Australian Sikhs in Australia.
- 3. Goal of Sikh Forum is to share, broadcast and showcase the work of the Australian Sikh community.
- 4. Single person is only allowed a maximum of 20 minutes for a topic.
- 5. No speakers from overseas other than New Zealand citizens are allowed in the Sikh Forum.
Tentative List of Topics
- 1.Turban awareness, issues.
- 3.Positive portrayal of Sikhs – Core Sikh Values.
- 4.Ideal Gurdwara Management Committees.
- 5.History of Sikhs in Australia.
- 6.Promoting Youth Leadership.
- 7.Kakaars in Schools & Workplaces.
- 8.Why is Sikh Youth moving away from Gurdwaras.
*Topics are not limited to the list.
A printable version of the Sikh Forum poster is available for download here: https://anssacc.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Sikh-Forum-2022_Poster.pdf