Sikh Fourm - Sydney 2018
Proposed Topics – Sydney 2018:
A – History Topics (what lessons we learn from our history)
- Khalsa Raj – Maharaja Ranjit Singh Era; from 1799 to1839
(How he rose to power & combined misls, bravery, diplomacy, vision, people’s person)
- Khalsa Raj – 1839-1849
(Secular and multicultural values, super power, economic condition, law & order)
- Anglo-Sikh Wars
(Reasons, Treachery, Greed driven politics, Hypocrisy, 1st Struggle for Independent India.)
- Last Maharaja of Khalsa Raj – Duleep Singh
(Life history & family, First Revolutionary for Independence, Diplomacy by the English)
B – Current Topics
- Why Sikh-youth is going away from the Sikh Values, Sikh Doctrines and Guruduaras?
- Why Deras are becoming more attractive?
- Please send your expression of interest by 16 February 2018 with your selected topic and abstract of the topic so that proper allocation of time can be arranged.
- Topic delivery will be preferred on ‘Lean Concept’ i.e. one A4 page display and explaining the topic with key features.
- You can speak in Punjabi or English.